8.29.2011

Rachel & Matt 6.25.11

Oh man, typing this is fairly bittersweet...as I'm not sure if the inn where Rachel and Matt got married is still in one piece. Killington, VT where beautiful Mountain Meadows Lodge is located was hit pretty hard by evil hurricane Irene. (She was REALLY mean to our little section of the world)...so I thought it would be appropriate to remember how beautiful Rachel and Matt's day was.

Well somebody is a looker...


Rachel's bouquet, was texturally awesome...and obviously photographed well. (I train them before the leave the shop...)

The boys even got little fun, texturally interesting boutonnieres...because as much as we like to pretend that it's all about the bride, the groom actually needs pretty flowers too!



Bridesmaids bouquets....oh, Hi foot, why are you in the picture looking all goofy?


I had a lovely conversation with the inn's groundskeeper while I decorated this arch. It quickly became apparent how much he loved the inn, and how he much he loved "his trees..." I sure hope for his love of the property that, that beautiful lake there...stayed right where it was supposed to.


Sweetness.

No comments: