8.22.2011

Caroline & Dave 6.18.11

A wedding in Fairlee, VT is never complete without a King Kone before or after drop off...so with a belly full of soft serve we made our way to Camp Ohana, one of my very favorite Upper Valley venues. If you have followed the blog you know how much I love this place...and how much I praise every wedding I do here. This one was no exception. Caroline and Dave wanted a classic preppy vibe filled with searsucker, hydrangea and classic blue blazers. I was happy to oblige. Little vintage hints of shell buttons and vintage ric-rac rounded out the look...oh and lets not forget our friends the lemons. Lemons are fun.






yay for "searsucker" bowls!




2 comments:

Lindsay said...

The flowers are so beautiful!

Super Black Nerd Magic said...

Nice ppost thanks for sharing