7.07.2010

isabel.

Isabel called me 4 days before her July 4th wedding in hopes of getting some small bouquets made. I was automatically concerned about getting the appropriate things for her on such short notice on a holiday week, but in the end I was pretty much in lust with the giant buttery yellow dahlias and wee little fever few I was able to get. After standing and staring at the bouquets all done, I kept throwing out the work "precious"...which I usually despise. I mean really, who wants to be called precious? But...well these were, and just for that one day I really liked that word.

(it also seems to be that Rebecca is now matching her shoes to the flowers I make her hold)



(the flower holder extraordinaire just felt like showing you how excited she about these bouquets)

No comments: