9.06.2011

Danielle & Matt 8.20.11

danielle3

Danielle and Matt's wedding brought me back to the city where I learned everything about flowers...Boston. I was happy to go back and set something up in one of the giant venues I was so used to working in during my past life...but man I was even happier to come home. The Liberty Hotel is amazing...it was once a HUGE city jail, now fashioned into a very swanky boutique hotel. Check out the site, the moving home page gets me every time. Danielle really wanted a soft, romantic, southern vibe to contrast against all the black in the hotel. If I do say so myself...I think we pulled it off pretty well.

danielle1


danielle6


The chairs and wallpaper in this joint couldn't have matched everything better if I had designed the space myself. All be it a really tricky space to photograph (hence the somewhat "special" pictures)...it was kind of perfect!

danielle4


danielle5


danielle8
(damn you sky-light from the right for washing out my pictures!)

danielle7


The reception was held on the third floor catwalk over looking the lobby...check out this view from one of the tables...dont get to down on the photo quality, it was taken with an iphone. Don't hate.

337589_2269011054401_1522320096_2541731_1133466_o


The table were dressed with flowers and vintage mis-matched candle sticks. Basically there was a centerpiece in front of every person, not too shabby if you ask me.

danielle9


danielle11


danielle10


All in all our visit back down to the big bad city was a success...and I got to eat BBQ and wander the city at night. Pretty awesome if you ask me. I think Matt and Danielle would concur.

matt

No comments: