8.30.2012

Alex & Teddy 8.11.12

With coffee in hand and an empty belly, Rebecca and I packed the van at the crack of dawn...summer fog hovered over the mountains as we drove down twisty back roads, past crumbling barns and cemeteries hidden by 100 year old maples. A breakfast wedding? I remember asking in our original consultation. Originally I thought it was totally bizarre....but once I saw the tent, with the most amazing view and the fogg hovering over the mountains, I finally understood what we were doing there at 8am. I was told that I should try and make everything look etherial...places where fairies would romp. Consider it done.
Untitled
Untitled
A bouquet for Alex, who wore the most beautifully etherial Vera Wang dress I ever did see..
Untitled
...come to find out morning sun is stellar for photos. 
Untitled
Untitled
I collected these feathers while drinking at a friends house while trying to avoid having my toes bitten off by a gaggle of geese...and a few handsome ducks. 
Untitled
The bridesmaids carried pink and wore the softest shade of aqua with a tiny tinge of gray. 
Untitled
Untitled
I like to leave notes. I get this from my mom...
Untitled
Fairly land complete. 
Untitled
Untitled

No comments: