7.03.2012

For arts sake.

Every once in a while I get to do something that allows me to make whatever I want. No rules, no suggestions, no must haves. A chance for me to use much loved things that might not be so popular with others, odd color combos and slightly more expensive things reserved for special things. For the second year in a row I was asked to part of Woodstock Vermont's "History in Bloom" exhibit at the historical society. You know the deal...they pair you up with a piece of art work, or in my case a very old doll and tell you to make something pretty that compliments it. Well...here you go. You can see my little doll friend in the very last photo. She had the creepiest of needle teeth and made me slightly uncomfortable with her judging eyes.

Untitled
Red Cardinal Delphinium...um, yes. 
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

No comments: