10.19.2011

For shame.

Guys, I got called out today. JENNIFER (hi! I know you see this...) was standing at my counter this morning, and she called me out. Purple dahlias in hand, she reminded me that I hadn't touched the blog in almost a month. Which is turn made my friend Emilie tell me I totally sucked at blogging. Sorry...I never claimed I was a good blogger. In fact I know I kind of suck at it.  I get so wrapped up in weddings this time of year, not to mention pretending to clean my desk that I just forget that the blog is something that actually qualifies as work. I'm hanging my head in shame...promise.

I figure while I'm here I might as well share something flowery, since thats what this is all about right? We've had a strange fall here, normally by this time we've been hit with frost. But we're still hanging on around these parts, there are still zinnias grown along fences, the occasional marigold is still hanging out in front of McDonalds and wispy white flowering ground covers are still dancing in median strips across the Upper Valley. The best part of our frost free fall is that local dahlias are still growing by the hundred in a magical dahlia farm not to far away. We'll have them until the last moment...if you can't come in and purchase some of the most amazingly vibrant flowers I have seen in a long time, I will force you to look at pictures. Enjoy. 

Wedding posts coming soon. 




IMG_7233
IMG_7228
IMG_7220
IMG_7161
314673_10150870572400015_549460014_21157476_1034035696_n-1
yeahhh, it's totally a cell phone picture...dont chastise me for it! 

IMG_7223

No comments: