12.29.2010

Lauren & Yves 10.10.10

Because the world just decided that dumping two feet of snow overnight on New England was a good idea, and because there is NO sunlight to be found I thought that posting some photos from a wedding we did in October might make us all happy. Ok, who am I trying to kid...it makes ME happy, so deal with it. Lauren and Yves are self-proclaimed nerds, actually our first conversation started like this..."Hi, would you be interested in talking to me about doing our nerd wedding?" So, when Lauren showed me a copy their invite I was so in. Binary and romance novels....come on people, this is funny stuff.


So, without putting graphing calculators and Fabio in the middle of their arrangements I made them classic fall arrangements and let their DIY details really shine.







There...after seeing all that green grass I feel so much better.

1 comment:

Oh My! Floral said...

i am always such a fan of the cluster shot- all pieces together. love the wild colors too!